Add: 4th Floor, Area C, Building 1, Aishang Technology Industrial Park, No. 108, Honghu Road, Songgang Street, Baoan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province
What are the commonly used lithium battery testing equipment ? In the process of lithium batteryproduction, the measurement of lithium batteries becomes more and more important. Perhaps because of a little error, this batch of products has become scrap, and this situation is being produced in batches The most common among manufacturers, this is also the most important point. Thus the selection of a lithium battery testing equipment has become increasingly important.
The following editor recommends to us the commonly used lithium battery testing equipment:
1. X/β-ray areal density measuring instrument
Lithium battery cathode and anode coating, lithium battery separator coating, paper areal density measurement.
When used in the coating process of lithium batteries, the equipment can be placed after unwinding of the coating machine and in front of the coating head to measure the areal density of the substrate to be coated;
It can also be placed outside the oven, before rewinding, to measure the surface density of the dried pole piece.
1) The marble O-frame structure ensures long-term stability without deformation;
2) Compared with domestic equipment, the maximum scanning speed can reach 25m/min;
3) Radiation shielding effect<1uSv/h;
4) Imported high-precision ionization chamber: the measurement accuracy is as high as ±0.25‰;
5) It can form a closed loop control with the coating machine;
2. Laser thickness gauge (coating type/rolling type)
Thickness measurement of lithium battery cathode and anode coating and rolling.
The coating type laser thickness gauge can be placed behind the coating head and in front of the oven to measure the thickness of the coated wet film; it can also be placed after the oven and before rewinding to measure the thickness of the dry pole piece; roll pressure type laser thickness gauge Place it behind the pressing roller and before rewinding to measure the thickness of the pole piece after pressing.
1) Marble C frame and guide shaft base, without stress, to ensure long-term stability;
2) Coaxiality adjustment equipment for upper and lower laser optical paths (Patented by Dacheng);
3) Coating laser thickness gauge: the function of measuring the thickness of the marginal thinning area; (unique)
4) Roller type laser thickness gauge: Supported by a small supporting roller to reduce the tilt angle of the pole piece caused by uneven tension of the pole piece;
5) Roller type laser thickness gauge: composite multi-layer vibration isolation design, completely isolate all sensational interference sources; (unique)
3. Multiple simultaneous tracking system
The areal density measurement of the net coating amount of the positive and negative electrodes of lithium batteries.
When applied to the lithium battery coating process, the former frame is placed after unwinding of the coater and in front of the coating head to measure the areal density of the substrate or single side. The latter frame is placed outside the oven and before winding, along the line The measurement trajectory of the previous frame is used to simultaneously track and measure the drying pole piece, and then use the areal density of the latter frame to subtract the areal density of the previous frame to obtain the areal density of the net coating amount.
If it is a double-layer coating machine, three simultaneous tracking and measuring systems can be used. The first frame is used to measure the substrate, the second frame is used to measure the single-sided pole piece at the same track, and the third frame is used to measure the double-sided pole piece at the same track. Finally, the single-sided net coating amount and the double-sided net coating amount are calculated.
1) Real-time compensation function for X/Y direction coordinates;
2) The synchronization error caused by slipping and other reasons during the process can be actively recovered;
3) Using EtherCAT industrial Ethernet communication, the scan cycle can be as small as 1ms;
4) It can form a closed loop with the coating machine.
Contact: Mr. Luo
Address: 4th Floor, Area C, Building 1, Aishang Technology Industrial Park, No. 108, Honghu Road, Songgang Street, Baoan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province