Product name: Homogenizer (high-speed ultra-micro dispersion machine) MRX-CW-50
The homogenizer is an ultrafine powder (nano-level conductive agent powder and micron-level electrode powder) that easily forms agglomerates during the pulping process, and the traditional double planetary mixercannot fully disperse them. problem.
Ultra-long pulping time (general enterprise pulping needs about 6-10 hours, or even more than ten hours), this system can quickly disperse the agglomerates formed in the slurry to achieve the effect of ultra-fine dispersion, and has high efficiency Processing efficiency, which can shorten the pulping time.
The high-speed ultra-fine dispersing machine is specially developed for the nano-level ultra-fine pulverization of lithium battery slurry and the production of other metal micro-powder materials, which are easy to produce agglomerates and are difficult to effectively perform ultra-fine dispersion; lithium battery slurry passes through the ultra-fine dispersing machine After that, the agglomerated fine powder agglomerates are fully dispersed to achieve dispersion and depolymerization, and the materials can be quickly and efficiently dispersed after passing through the working chamber, without any dead ends. The system optimizes the structure for the particularity of high-viscosity materials. After the materials are dispersed and processed, the materials are quickly transported to the outside of the pump through a special spoiler, without the need for medium cooling seals, and it can also be used without the cooperation of the diaphragm pump. Ensure that there is no leakage of materials.
* Sealing proprietary technology Cavity type combined sealing technology, combined with the internal negative pressure structure, plus PTFE seals, strong resistance to solvent corrosion, without any cooling medium, combined with multiple sealing technologies to ensure no pollution And the leak occurs
* Proprietary technology of working head----Using ultra-fine dispersion technology of graded directional cutter
* Improve slurry quality
* Improve efficiency (shorten mixing time)
* Make full use of the energy density in the working cavity
* Eliminate useless circulation
* Minimal heat generation
* Reasonable dispersion efficiency and energy-saving structure layout
* The frequency of energy transferred to the slurry is high but at the same time it will not damage the material itself
* It is easy to clean, and it is also extremely convenient to clean thoroughly, which eliminates the material pollution generated during refueling
* The high-strength and high-frequency impact of the knife set on the material ensures narrow particle size distribution and stable quality
* Suitable for water-based and oil-based positive electrode slurry, ultra-fine dispersion of the slurry with a viscosity (4000-12000) mpas? It can effectively disperse the slurry without destroying the surface morphology of the material. * Suitable for water-based and oil-based anode slurry, ultra-fine dispersion of slurry with viscosity (3000-12000) mpas?; it can effectively disperse the slurry without destroying the surface morphology of the material.
* Production capacity: processing capacity is 10~50L/batch;
* Working head: the knife set is a multi-layer structure, adopts hierarchical orientation technology, the parameters of the knife set are designed through computer simulation and actual experiment, which can effectively solve the ultrafine dispersion processing of fine powder and secondary agglomerates in the battery slurry; movable knife The number of revolutions of the group is 0 ~ 8000rpm to ensure sufficient energy density to meet the dispersed power demand; the rotor blades are precisely processed and processed for high-speed dynamic balancing to ensure continuous and stable operation at ultra-high speeds;
* Import and export: The inlet diameter of the equipment is 1.25 inches, and the outlet diameter is 1.25 inches. It adopts clamp-type quick connect joints (simple and convenient to connect with other equipment). The inlet has a certain suction capacity and the outlet has a certain conveying capacity; Import and export size and joint form are determined according to the customer's site.
* Sealing: cavity type high-speed combined sealing, combined with the internal negative pressure structure, plus PTFE seals, strong resistance to solvent corrosion, without any cooling medium, combined with multiple sealing technologies to ensure no pollution and leakage It happened. (Proprietary technology); static seals are made of PTFE.
* Motor power: 7.5Kw, 50Hz, three-phase, Siemens brand motor. High-speed belt transmission design, the bearing adopts imported special high-speed bearing (Japan NTN), and the transmission belt adopts imported special high-speed belt (Japan Samsung).